This video is a Tribute to the British astronomer and broadcaster Sir Patrick Moore who died today aged 89. His TV programme The Sky At Night was a great inspiration to me and I believe he would have liked the theory explained in the rest of this video. Sir Patrick presented the BBC programme The Sky At Night for over 40 years, making him the longest-running host of the same television show ever. He wrote dozens of books on astronomy and his research was used by the US and the Russians in their space programmes. His detailed maps of the Moon were used in the Apollo Moon landing.
Random Post Today
- Dominica’s Former President DR. Nicholas Joseph Orville Liverpool Died
- Andraé Crouch father of modern gospel music died at 72
- Donald Trump’s brother, Robert Trump, dies at 71
- ‘Magnum P.I.’ Creator Glen A. Larson Dies At 77 From Cancer
- Martin Joseph, a former national security minister of the Trinidad & Tobago Government, died drowning.
Actor Actors actress America Attorney Author Breaking News Canada cancer Captain Caribbean cbs chairman Dead Death died dies Disaster Accident Dominica Dominica Grammar School Entertainment Entertainment Culture Human Interest Instagram mayor NBC News New Jersey News Philadelphia Politics president Prime Minister queen RT Singer Social Media sports television texas the Associated Press The New York Times Today Twitter United Kingdom united states