People who died today: It is hard to lose a love-one, whether it’s a direct family member, co-worker, friend, just about anyone that you know well. The pain is severe, and we grief for days, months even years.
Find out who died today famous while in public office, retired and you post your condolence
How died today, and where? The following link will open on Wikipedia and listed is the day and month of the year. Many famous people who died today are listed.
See Who died today
- Erik Belfrage, 74, Swedish diplomat and banking executive, COVID-19.
- Virender Lal Chopra, 83, Indian geneticist and agronomist, director-general of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (1992–1994).
- Mitch Cronin, 27, Australian rugby league player (Wynnum Manly), drowned.
- Amparo Dávila, 92, Mexican writer.
- Rezo Esadze [ru], 86, Georgian film director (Love at First Sight), actor (Nine Days in One Year, Wolfhound), and screenwriter.
- Lennart Jirlow [sv], 83, Swedish painter and scenographer.
- Aleksandr Kabakov [ru], 76, Russian journalist, writer and screenwriter (The Man Who Doesn’t Return).
- Bob Lazier, 81, American racing driver (CART), COVID-19.
- Iris Love, 87, American archaeologist and the dog breeder. (death announced on this date)
- Paul H. O’Neill, 84, American politician, Secretary of the Treasury (2001–2002), lung cancer.
- Sebastián Pereira, 48, Argentine businessman, CEO of Flybondi.
- Tariq Pervez, 71, Pakistani civil servant, Director General of the Federal Investigation Agency (2005–2008).
- Claude Silberzahn, 85, French civil servant, mayor of Simorre (2001–2014).
- Lucien Szpiro, 78, French mathematician (Szpiro’s conjecture), heart failure.